What you will do:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, chats, emails;
- Be responsible for keeping existing clients satisfied, while delivering exceptional customer service on a daily basis;
- Resolve all issues or difficulties faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust and customer loyalty;
- Be a link in communications between our key customers and internal teams;
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product;
- Ensure the correct products and services provided to customers on time;
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by constantly providing solutions that meet their needs and objectives.
What you will need:
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills;
- Proven previous work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Loyalty Manager, Customer Support Manager or any other relevant role;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Proven experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and demands;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects simultaneously, whereas maintaining an attention to detail;
- Outstanding listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Readiness to take at least 1 or 2-night shifts each week.
What will you get:
- Competitive compensation;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Career coaching;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
Interested in joining our team?