- The constant search for new affiliate partners to drive traffic to the project;
- Manage relationships with existing affiliate partners;
- Develop partnerships and scale up profitable deals;
- Close cooperation with Art and IT departments in order to optimize funnel;
- Keep track of the traffic flow in order to spot possible fraud;
- Ensure ROI requirements are met.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing;
- Knowing basic online advertising pricing models;
- Upper-Intermediated English is a must;
- Ability to communicate constantly with many recipients through different channels (skype, email, calls);
- Self-organization and analytical skills.
Join our team for:
- Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
- Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
- Floating work hours;
- Professional growth and development;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.