What you will do:
- Play a key role in the Customer Experience cycle;
- Address Customers’ queries and requests via phone, chat and email;
- Prioritise tasks and manage a workflow;
- Showcase a great knowledge of the product and constantly upgrade it;
- Identify clients’ needs and concerns;
- Manage your weekly schedule and coordinate it with the rest of your team.
What you will need:
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Flexible and open-minded attitude;
- Readiness to take 5 working shifts per week (with 2 compulsory night shifts);
- Eagerness to take a 2 weeks’ product training;
- Team player and career-driven mind-set.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation;
- Paid 2 weeks’ product training;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Career coaching;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
Interested in joining our team?
We are looking to hire immediately for our upcoming training class.