- Deliver a full cycle of HR service to the teams, covering adaptation, team reviews, performance appraisal, professional growth and development, retention tools;
- Working with teams on increasing the quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
- Influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes, and business improvement initiatives to enhance business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
- Assist in customizing HR policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by employees;
- Deliver personal support on the research, design, and development of HR initiatives;
- React to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complaints, wishes, developing solutions to employee’s challenges.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven 1+ years previous experience in HR or PP role;
- Minimum the Upper-Intermediate Level of English;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic and motivated approach to achieving business objectives and looking for solutions to challenges;
- Solid time-management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset;
- Great desire to work with people;
- Ability to handle multitasking efficiently;
- Previous experience in the IT industry is a plus.
Join our team for:
- Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
- Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
- Floating work hours;
- Professional growth and development;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.