- Analyze requirements;
- Report found issues to back-end and front-end teams;
- Create and support test documentation (bug reports, checklists, test cases, results analysis);
- Cooperate closely with the development team and stakeholders;
- Continuously learn the product and gather expertise in relevant technologies;
- Perform both functional and non-functional testing;
- Provide effective measurable test coverage against requirements;
- Apply effective and relevant test design techniques for test cases and checklists creation.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven 2+ years’ experience in testing;
- Proven experience in web testing;
- Solid knowledge of software QA techniques and processes;
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team;
- Proven experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation;
- Proven experience with project and test management tools (preferably Jira);
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, HTTP, REST;
- Understanding of principles Selenium IDE.
Join our team for:
- Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
- Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
- Floating work hours;
- Professional growth and development;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.