- Analyze requirements;
- Develop test automation scripts with different scenarios;
- Contribute to the design and development of automated testing frameworks and libraries;
- Collaborate closely with the development team and stakeholders;
- Perform manual QA tests as applicable, in cases when automation is not possible or practical;
- Contribute to a regression risks analysis and corresponding test set development;
- Continuously learn the product and gather expertise in relevant technologies;
- Provide effective measurable test coverage against requirements;
- Apply effective and relevant test design techniques for test cases and checklists creation.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven 3+ years of experience as QA and at least 1 year as QA automation;
- Solid knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation;
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, version control systems, continuous integration and building automation systems;
- Proven knowledge of Selenium IDE/WebDriver/Appium (Python or JS is preferred);
- Experience with Jenkins or any other tool for Continuous Integration would be preferable;
- Experience with Docker would be preferable;
- Minimum the Upper-Intermediate Level of English.
Join our team for:
- Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
- Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
- Floating work hours;
- Professional growth and development;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.