What you will do:
- Communicate with native English speakers via phone, chat or Email;
- Identify clients’ needs and upsell;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of our product;
- Present our product’s highlights;
- Orienteer our clients through the product and service ranges;
- Address clients’ objections;
- Liaise with other departments within the company;
- Manage your weekly schedule and coordinate it with the rest of your team.
What you will need:
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to work in the office environment;
- Flexible and open-minded attitude;
- Willingness to take 3 day shifts (14:00 – 23:00) and 2 night shifts (23:00 – 8:00);
- Eagerness to go through a product training;
- Team player and career-driven mind-set.
What will you get:
- Competitive compensation;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Career coaching;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
Interested in joining our team?