• Full-cycle recruitment for different specialties;
• Active search of candidates using different sources and search techniques;
• CVs screening according to vacancies requirements;
• Planning, organizing and conducting interviews;
• Exploring alternative channels for candidates’ attraction;
• Participation in others HR-team activities.
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience in recruitment;
• Strong communication skills and negotiation skills;
• Ability to conduct interviews on competencies, skills for evaluating candidates will be a plus;
• Knowledge of various search tools for candidates will be a plus;
• Good personnel selection skills (interviewing);
• Group interview skills will be a plus;
• Not less than upper-Intermediate (!) level of English.
Join our team for:
• Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
• Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
• Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
• Floating work hours;
• Professional growth and development;
• Dynamic and friendly working environment.