What you will do:
- Form the online payment industry by check and ensure the Legal and other terms of agreements are beneficial for the company;
- Communicate with clearing companies and bank representatives via e-mail;
- Compose of disputing documents (retrieval requests, chargeback documents, pre- arbitration documents);
- Submit client’s compliance and verify documents (KYC docs and direct communication with the customers);
- Evaluate risk VS gain in day to day tasks;
- Develop partner plans that are reviewed and updated quarterly;
- Identify and nurture key influencer relationships within the partner organization.
What you will need:
- Proven 2+ years’ of successful sales/account management experience in the payments industry (preferably in the PSP space, Bank institutions);
- Previous experience with various CC systems for online payments (highly desirable);
- Understanding the money flow in the cross border E-commerce business (highly desirable);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent English, verbal and written, fluency in other European languages will be a good addition;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to perform and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- Financial analysis skills would be a plus.
Join our team for:
- Competitive compensation with regular compensation review;
- Healthcare insurance coverage and paid sick leaves;
- Paid vacation time (24 days per year);
- Floating work hours;
- Professional growth and development;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
Interested in joining our team?
We are looking to hire immediately for our upcoming training class.