What you will do:
- Planning and implementing promotional activities (creation and implementation of promotional activities, filling and maintaining tasks, launching activities);
- Controlling plan and checking the execution of tasks (status and quality);
- Analyzing the results of promotional activities;
- Implementing and test your hypotheses, strategies and ideas;
- Monitoring and analyzing competitors;
- Take part in retention activities, creation and implementation of an optimized campaign programs and events calendars, tailoring communication to different customer segments;
- Initiating and conducting creative meetings.
What you will need:
- Fluent English;
- 1+ year prior experience in Email/Retention Marketing;
- Experience with email analytics, testing, and optimization;
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc;
- Basic knowledge of HTML;
- Ability to synthesize results into email marketing enhancement recommendations;
What will you get:
- Competitive compensation;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Career coaching;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
Interested in joining our team?